Too Easy Bundt Cake
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix, with pudding *
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 20oz can of fruit pie filling *
- Mix cake mix, extract and eggs together.
- Add the fruit pie filling and fold into the cake mix – batter will be very thick.
- Spread batter into a greased/floured bundt pan and bake at 325 until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for a few minutes before inverting onto a platter, then cover with plastic wrap until completely cooled.
*this recipe is very versatile: chocolate cake/cherry pie filling, spice cake/apple pie filling, lemon cake/blueberry pie filling, etc.